2012年1月23日月曜日

The Wednesday

the wednesday

Freckles in April: The Wednesday Want

A few things I've been wanting lately:

1. UO Pristmatic Post Earrings. I'd wear 'em with everything.

2. Aqua and grey ankle booties. I don't know if I could walk in them or even what I would wear them with but, gosh dang it, I want them. Possibly just to look at and maybe sometimes snuggle with.


Wife by Wednesday
Learn moreCatherine Bybee

3. Snow and a cozy cabin. This winter has been so disappointing. We had a couple weeks of really cold weather in early December (we were a good 20 degrees colder than Boston for a week) and I got all excited and then...warm. TOO warm. Some people love it but I really just want to wear layers and drink cocoa and wear my boots without getting sweaty feet (gross).

4. A pygmy hippopotamus. I mean, really, look at it!



These are our most popular posts: the wednesday

Bookblah: The Wednesday Soul

The Wednesday Soul is nothing like you have read before. It is funny, sarcastic, doesnt-try-too-hard, simply written, and a whole lot of afterlife. Yes! You heard that right. The book is about the afterlife, or as the tag line goes, ... read more

The Wednesday Picture: Smoothies on Kentish Town Road

The Wednesday Soul starts off promisingly enough – Nyra Dubey, aka the Delhi Belle, prowls the streets of Delhi by night, wreaking her own brand of vengeance on sexual predators who have escaped the law. She finds ... read more

The Wednesday Morning News

Each week I host a link-up called Book Review Party Wednesday, where my readers fellow bloggers link up their book reviews (any genre). If you have a book related product or a newly released (ARC included) book, I would love to host ... read more

Cym Lowell: Winner of the Wednesday Blog Book Review Party and ...

The Illinois State Rifle Association appears to be trying to stir up a firestorm ahead of an Oak Park gun forum next week. read more

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム